What is special about Mundhenke & Partner is the combination of a comprehensive range of services with a high standard of performance. As a competent partner, we stand firmly by your side in all tax matters. This includes tax planning, tax structuring and optimization as well as tax law support and auditing.
In everything we do for you, we use our experience on the one hand, and on the other hand we make sure that we are always up to date professionally. Accordingly, we not only continuously train our employees, but also stay on the ball as a partner – both in tax topics and in digitalization and our digital services.
A very crucial point is that we do not make any unnecessary compromises – especially in negotiations and final discussions with the tax office. Where we are in the right, we fight for the optimal result for our clients, if necessary also in court. We are very well positioned to do this.
„We advise right into the entrepreneur’s
As your tax advisor, we take care of all tax declaration tasks.
Our many years of experience and ongoing training ensure the necessary quality. By ensuring professionally high-quality declaration work in conjunction with secure deadline control, we ensure a smooth relationship between our clients and the tax authorities.
- Current tax returns and other reporting obligations
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Preparation of private and business tax returns in all tax types
- Preparation of one-off tax returns, e.g. in connection with gifts and inheritances
- Review of tax assessments and appeal procedures
- Tax planning calculation or assessment simulation
- Obtaining binding information and coordination with the tax authorities
Financial and payroll accounting
Of course, you determine the exact scope of the accounting work yourself. We ensure that our digital services for financial and payroll accounting simplify both your and our work processes and that data security is always guaranteed. In addition, we are happy to support you with the help of your own accounting system – even on your premises.
- VAT declarations
- Payroll accounting
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual processing
- Analysis for internal or external information (management analysis)
- Cost accounting
Tax structuring advice
The development of future-oriented tax structuring strategies for companies and private clients is the focus of our work in the area of tax structuring advice. In doing so, we advise companies on all special operational processes, such as the establishment and optimization of corporate structures, the implementation of corporate reorganizations or the ongoing optimization of the tax rate. The support we provide to our private clients includes ongoing tax planning and individual tax optimization tailored to the client’s personal needs.
- Advice on setting up and optimizing corporate structures
- Tax-neutral or tax-optimized implementation of company and group reorganizations (e.g. merger, demerger, change of legal form, contribution, accretion)
- Implementation of special tax measures (e.g. use of loss carryforwards, optimization of tax burdens on dividend payments)
- Tax burden analysis and comparisons
- Preparation of business succession or sale
- Establishment of the accounting system, the business management reporting and control tools and the workflow and process organization
- Choice of legal form
- Business and tax optimization of financing
Tax field audits and Tax defense advice
We accompany each tax field audit individually. As a rule, appropriate and relevant solutions can be found. In case of emergency, we also represent your interests before the fiscal court or the Federal Fiscal Court.
- Preparation and monitoring of general external tax audits
- Accompanying external audits for payroll and VAT purposes
- Accompanying social security audits
- Enforcement of interests vis-à-vis the tax authorities (objection and complaint proceedings)
- Negotiation and mutual agreement procedures
Company succession always places high demands on all parties involved. We can offer solutions for all tax issues so that the tax burden becomes acceptable. In many cases, we work closely with our clients’ lawyers specializing in inheritance and family law.
- Gift tax optimization of the generational transfer
- Asset structuring to avoid inheritance tax
- Tax-friendly structuring of individual asset transfers
- Tax declaration
- Tax-efficient old-age provision
Through our affiliated company, ARGENTA GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft Hamburg, we offer annual audits and audit-related services for our clients. We would be happy to explain our range of services in the field of auditing to you in a personal meeting.
Transaction consulting services
Transaction advice takes place within a complex framework of tax, contractual, liability and financial requirements. As a rule, we oversee the purchase or sale process from preparation to closing.
- Preparation of company valuations
- Carrying out due diligence reviews
- Tax-optimized contract drafting and negotiation
- Tax-efficient structuring of transactions
The regulations on turnover tax are becoming increasingly extensive and complicated. For many companies, there are considerable financial risks if corresponding regulations are not observed.
We therefore offer you comprehensive services in der in the field of VAT to avoid financial risks and minimize the administrative burden.
- VAT assessment of individual cases (national/international)
- VAT registration
- Accompaniment of special VAT audits
- Out-of-court and in-court redress procedures
- Tax-optimized structuring of service relationships subject to turnover tax
- Initiation of the input tax refund procedure
- Optimization of input tax deduction, e.g. within the framework of the VAT option
- Target group-oriented training of our clients’ employees
International tax law
In view of the increasing internationalization of private and economic activities, many taxpayers often ask themselves what tax and legal consequences cross-border activities entail – and how these activities can be optimally structured against the background of tax and legal framework conditions.
In the context of international tax structuring, we advise you on all cross-border issues both for activities inbound or outbound Germany.
Our advice also takes into account national tax law in the respective country as well as cross-border measures. If necessary, we can rely on the services of experienced and independent lawyers, tax advisors and auditors in many countries.
- Support for cross-border transactions (e.g. financing)
- International tax optimization (e.g. international tax planning, development of transfer pricing concepts, international staff secondments)
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation
- Permanent establishment taxation and choice of legal form
- Advice on issues relating to the Foreign Tax Act and double taxation agreements
- Transfer of registered office and management
- Moving abroad and moving in from abroad